10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:
1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.
Despite President Obama’s claim that “you’re not going to have anybody getting in between you and your doctor,” a little known provision of Obamacare gives the health secretary broad authority to dictate how doctors practice medicine and treat their patients.
Starting in 2015, Obamacare will grant the Secretary of Health and Human Services, an unelected bureaucrat with no medical experience, power to decide what treatments are available to patients and if the doctor can perform procedures.
“Beginning on January 1, 2015, a qualified health plan may contract with … a health care provider only if such provider implements such mechanisms to improve health care quality as the Secretary may by regulation require.”
In other words, insurance companies will be banned from doing business with doctors who do not comply with the regulations established by the health secretary – and there’s almost no limit on what these regulations may entail.
“Under President Obama’s health care law, should the HHS Secretary determine that performing mammograms on women younger than 50 violates a standard of care, the provider must comply, regardless of his or her concerns,” Rep. Phil Gingrey, M.D. (R-Ga.) said on the subject. “Failure to do so would allow the Secretary to shut down a medical practice.”
look at that grey hair, he knows hes full of shit.
Have any of y’all seen this VA scandal? That’s what happen when you let the government control your hospitals and insurance.
This is a disaster. More so than I ever thought it would be, and I thought it would be bad.
Baytown Police, who were responding to a noise complaint, turned an evening of joy into a nightmare for those involved.
For something as trivial as a noise complaint, police felt it necessary to dispatch 5-10 officers and enter through the back door in a SWAT style raid.
Once inside, the situation quickly turned violent. Pepper spray, tasers, and pistol whipping was now the scene inside this house, which moments early consisted of laughing and celebrating.
Toddlers were left crying, wondering what is going on as they try and wipe the pepper spray from their eyes, watching in horror as their parents are being beaten, tased, and hauled away.
This is what ‘protecting and serving’ has become; gangs of costumed thugs running rampant over peaceful people.
How can you sleep at night Baytown cops?
Here is the raw video uploaded to youtube by Abel Garcia. He explains what is going on in this 6 seconds of pandemonium.
“In the red shirt we have my brother, the girl ON HIM, my sister in law PROTECTING HIM, in the blue a surrendered man getting pistol whipped.” …
There is no possible excuse for this, however I wish the video were longer for more context.
This is why we have YouTube and phones with cameras, so we can record and report crap like this. Nobody should get away with treating people like this.